1. Title in capital letters should be brief and indicate the abstract content.
2. Avoid abbreviations in the title.
3. All the abstracts should be submitted in UK English with accurate grammar and spelling. Times new Roman font with size 12 should be used.
4. Maximum 250 words are allowed.
5. Structure of the abstract for study should be in the format - Aims & Objectives, Materials & Methods, Results & Conclusions.
6. Abstracts should contain the original matter neither published, nor presented elsewhere prior in print or electronic media.
7. Refrain from using key words or references in the abstracts.
8. Avoid trademarks or copyright symbols in the abstracts.
9. Conflict of interest and declaration of conflict are mandatory.
10. The abstracts which fail to comply with the following will be automatically rejected - use only generic names of the drugs by its active pharmacological content, avoid commercial names and brand names of drugs and pharmaceutical company names.
11. Abstract will be reproduced as it is.
12. Limit the use of abbreviations and acronyms in the abstracts.
13. Once successfully uploaded, you will get an acknowledgement e-mail or SMS.
14. Status of the abstract will be informed after 30 days of evaluation.
15. Last date for the submission of abstracts is 15th September 2019.
1. Award papers are open only to Junior Residents.
2. Free papers are open to all delegates.
3. Prior registration is mandatory for consideration of paper in any format.
4. Duration: Award papers - 7minutes, Free papers – 6 minutes.
5. For award papers, format is in Studies and Case reports.
6. Studies should have a structured format: Aims and objectives, Materials and methods, Results and Conclusions.
7. For award papers, a single college/institution can send two papers: One study and one case report. Two case reports or two studies from a single institution are not accepted.
8. All presentations should be in MS power point (ppt. 2010 or later).
9. No videos or animations are allowed.
10. Presenter’s laptops or projectors are not allowed for presentation.
11. Maximum number of slides is 16 and each slide should contain a maximum of 6– 8 lines with 8- 10 words per line.
12. For award papers, questions are allowed only from judges.
13. Presentation in pen drive, CD or DVD should be handed over to the preview room 3 hours before and get a receipt.
14. Mobile or any other electronic device with or without internet connection will not be allowed to connect to the computer in the preview room.
15. No changes are allowed after submitting the same to the preview room.
16. It should be noted that, all entries will not be considered for oral presentation. Acceptance is in the purview of the scientific committee and papers found not suitable for award paper or free paper presentation may be changed to E-poster format. The decision of the scientific committee in this regard will be final.
17. Online submission format: Category: Award paper / Free paper
Name of the presenter
E mail ID
1. Registration for Dermazone South 2019 is mandatory.
2. All E-posters should be prepared in UK English.
3. Presentation must be prepared in Power point format (ppt. 2010 or later).
4. A maximum of 8 slides are permitted including title, references and acknowledgement
5. Total file size should not exceed 15 MB.
6. Title slide should mention only the name of the presenting author. Affiliation, co-authors or institution should not be displayed.
7. Maximum 6 lines per slide with appropriate font and spacing are recommended.
8. To improve clarity, use either light font on a dark background or dark font on a light background.
9. Aspect ratio should be 16:9 of HD widescreen.
10. Video or audio files and animations are not permitted.
11. Only Windows based computers will be used during the conference, so appropriate conversion is mandatory prior to submission.
12. No change in the presentation will be permitted once submitted.
13. Personal laptops are not permitted for E- poster presentation.
14. Last Date for E-poster abstract submission is 30th September 2019.